The Week of February 27th

I'm pretty busy this week, but feel free to call. I spent yesterday in the office for half the day and recording Slow Planet for the other half with the help of my new assistant Ryan. Ryan is a super nice 23 year old who has a degree in recording and has taught this 38 year old a thing or two. I'll be designing our new ads and updating the website this week, recording the wonderful Kelly Hogan on Wednesday for a WXRT broadcast, vocal lesson on Thursday and a couple of meetings, working on the ongoing and costly act of rebuilding the studio console on Friday and recording a band on Saturday and Sunday. I spent a good part of last week recording a Steven Dvorak EP for Tight Ship which I hope to post about soon, although I still haven't posted about my trip to Italy from two months ago, so who knows. So, my hours are kind of all over the place. Call and maybe Ryan the assistant will answer. I'll get back with you pronto.