The Week of December 26 - 31, 2005

I will be available by phone Tuesday, December 27th - Friday, December 30th from 10 am - 1 pm. I will be leaving for Florence, Italy on Saturday, December 31st and will be returning on Wednesday, January 11th. So, this week would be a good time to touch base. Thanks.

So, yeah, Florence, Italy. How cool is that? My wife, who works at The Newberry, will be a courier for an ancient manuscript on loan to a museum in Florence. I decided to purchase a ticket and tag along, at least for the parts that I can. There will be a few James Bond moments where I won't be able to be with her, but I guess I can hang out in a museum or something. I've never been to Europe, so I'm pretty excited. This week is a big tax time for me, so I'll be looking forward to a nice vacation.