I am out of town through January 11th, 2006 / Awesome Electric Tea Kettle

I will be in Florence, Italy from December 31st through January 11th. It is unlikely that I will have access to email or phone, so let's just say that I am not reachable. If you are inquiring about availability, please fill out the form on our contact page. I will respond to all inquiries in the order they were received.

In other news, I recently bought an electric tea kettle. I've been really into tea lately, particularly green teas. The tea kettle is called the "Utilitea" by Adagio teas. I have been using it during recording sessions at my studio and everyone is quite impressed. It boils a pot of water in about two minutes. It has a variable temperature gauge so that you can brew green teas at lower temps. It's cordless. It has an auto shut off, so once you find your perfect temperature for tea, you can keep rebrewing the water in the kettle to bring it back up to ideal temperature, which takes about 30 seconds. Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.