The week of December 12 - 18, 2005

As usual, I will be in the office Monday through Friday (except Thursday) from 10 am - 1 pm. As usual, another CRAZY week. My old band the Coctails will be playing three shows this week as we reunite to promote a new record, a line of action figures and a full color book of our flyers, all released in Japan by Presspop. We will be playing an acoustic set at Rotofugi on Thursday at 7 pm as a release show for the action figures, a private Holiday party for Columbia College on Friday, and the big record release show at the Abbey Pub on Sunday. My other band, Holiday Music, will be opening for the Coctails at this show. Holiday Music will be finishing our newest Holiday record this week, with recording sessions on Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoon. I will be mixing a record by Heywood Yards on Wednesday. Last, but certainly not least I will be Dj'ing a wedding at my favorite venue, The Newberry Library on Saturday night. This is going to be great. Gina has picked out some great music, including Johnny Cash for her ceremony and Cocktail hour.